Prime Minister Kisan Samman Nidhi Yojana
Prime Minister Kisan Samman Nidhi Yojana
The Pradhan Mantri Kisan Samman Nidhi Yojana was announced by the PM Modi government during the interim budget.
Under this beneficial scheme, small farmers of the country will be given a support amount of Rs 6000 every year directly in their bank account.
Earlier, through the Pradhan Mantri Kisan Samman Nidhi Yojana, small and marginal farmer families, who own 2 hectares or less land, had decided to provide assistance at the rate of Rs 6000 per year, but now all the farmers will get the benefit of this scheme.
Kisan Samman Nidhi Yojana will benefit about 14.5 crore farmers of the country.
6000 rupees will be given to the farmers in three installments every year.
75,000 crores has been allocated by the Central Government for the Prime Minister Kisan Samman Nidhi Yojana.
This scheme has been started with the hope of doubling the agricultural income of farmers by the year 2022.
Key points of the plan:
- The scheme was launched by Prime Minister Narendra Modi on 24 February 2019 from Gorakhpur district in Uttar Pradesh.
- The central government will spend 100% in this scheme.
- The first installment of the scheme was sent to the bank account of the farmers on Rs.
- 2000 / - on 24 February 2019, the second installment was sent in March.
- The third installment of Pradhan Mantri Kisan Samman Yojana is being transferred to farmers from 1 August 2019, this is the last installment of this year.
- So far, 2-2 thousand rupees of the first and second installments have been transferred to the bank account of about 6 crore 15 lakh farmers.
- Financial assistance will be provided to needy small and marginal farmers under this scheme.
- Which they can use to increase crop production. The scheme aims to double farmers' income by 2022.
- One can apply online or offline to get the benefit of Pradhan Mantri Kisan Samman Nidhi Yojana.
To apply for the Pradhan Mantri Kisan Samman Nidhi scheme offline, farmers can get the form from their Gram Panchayat or nearby CSC center. After this, farmers can fill this form with their required documents and submit it to the Gram Panchayat.
Farmers have to get registered with the Department of Agriculture to take advantage of this scheme, along with the necessary documents such as revenue records, bank account numbers, mobile numbers and Aadhaar numbers.
If there is any confusion about the application in this scheme, farmers can contact their accountant. It is the Lekhpal who verifies that you are a farmer.
To know about this scheme and to solve the problem related to it, farmers email PM-KISAN Help Desk (PM-KISAN Help Desk) from Monday to Friday (PMkisanemail@example.com) and phone number 011- You can also contact on 23381092 (Direct HelpLine).
While applying for the scheme online, the farmer has to have his Aadhar card number, voter ID card and bank account number, as well as the information of the farm, such as the size of the farm, how much land is to be given. Apart from this, if the farmer comes from SC / ST category, then he will have to give a certificate.
After applying, the list of the names of the farmers benefited by the Pradhan Mantri Kisan Samman Nidhi Yojana is put in the Gram Panchayat, along with the SMS is sent on the mobile of the farmers who are to get the benefit of the scheme.
Employees doing government jobs (excluding Class IV / Group D employees) and farmers getting pension of more than 10 thousand will not get the benefit of this. Along with this, if other professionals like doctors, lawyers, do farming then they are also not eligible for benefits. Apart from this, people who file income tax returns also cannot avail of this.
The official website has been launched by the Central Government for the Kisan Samman Yojana - http://pmkisan.nic.in/Home.aspx Central Government List of beneficiary farmers based on the data of farmers uploaded on this site by the state government will issue.
To see the list of beneficiary farmers under Pradhan Mantri Kisan Samman Nidhi Yojana:
- First of all, visit the official website of Kisan Samman Nidhi Scheme https://pmkisan.gov.in/.
- After this, click on the button of 'LG Directory' on the home page of this site. After clicking this button a new web page will open in which you will see two options, Rural (Rural) and Urban (Urban).
- Select it according to your relevant field, as well as click on the button "Get Data" in front of it.
- After this, select the name of the state, district, tehsil and village for the rural area and select the state, district, and ward number for the urban area.
- After filling all the information, click the submit below.
- After this, the list of beneficiary farmers will be displayed.